On Monday, NBA G League teams unveiled their new Nike-branded uniforms for the 2017-18 season, which tips off on November 3.
Highlights of the uniforms include:
- The new Nike NBA G League uniforms were created with special attention to enabling agility and range of motion while also paying tribute to the NBA parent teams.
- The most significant design advancements are to the scapula line of the jerseys where Nike designers altered the construction for a vastly improved fit. Additionally, the hemlines on the bottom of the shorts were modified to allow for greater range of motion.
- Visible updates to the uniforms also include:
- The addition of the NBA G League logo on the left chest and back neckline of the jerseys as well as the right hip of the shorts.
- Team-colored neck trim and side inserts that highlight the unique identities of each NBA G League team.
- To further the connection between NBA teams and their NBA G League affiliates, Nike incorporated the following elements:
- Player name and number fonts from the NBA parent teams, with the shorts also featuring the NBA team’s logo on the left side of the shorts – opposite the NBA G League team logo positioned on the right short insert.
- NBA G League replica jerseys go on sale in November on NBAGLeagueStore.com for $70.
— Maine Red Claws (@maineredclaws) October 16, 2017
— Raptors 905 (@Raptors905) October 16, 2017
— LakelandMagic (@LakelandMagic) October 16, 2017
— Salt Lake City Stars (@slcstars) October 16, 2017
— AguaCalienteClippers (@ACClippers) October 16, 2017
Drive x @Nike = 🔥🔥🔥
— Grand Rapids Drive (@grdrive) October 16, 2017
FORCE x NIKE
— Sioux Falls Skyforce (@SFSkyforce) October 16, 2017
— RGV Vipers (@RGVVipers) October 16, 2017
Legends x Swoosh has arrived. 👀 pic.twitter.com/QkNsjtfydj
— Texas Legends (@TexasLegends) October 16, 2017
— Greensboro Swarm (@greensboroswarm) October 16, 2017
— Iowa Wolves (@iawolves) October 16, 2017
In Mississippi we flow.
In Memphis we ball.
And together we hustle.
Here's the first look at our new uniforms for our inaugural season 😍🔥 pic.twitter.com/7bz3HiaJBu
— Memphis Hustle (@MemphisHustle) October 16, 2017
— South Bay Lakers (@SouthBayLakers) October 16, 2017
It's time. pic.twitter.com/7PmCRjUaW6
— Erie BayHawks (@ErieBayHawks) October 16, 2017
— Westchester Knicks (@wcknicks) October 16, 2017
— Santa Cruz Warriors (@GLeagueWarriors) October 16, 2017
New season, new look.
— Oklahoma City Blue (@okcblue) October 16, 2017
— Reno Bighorns (@renobighorns) October 16, 2017
The wait is over!
Our 2017-18 @Nike jerseys are here!
— Canton Charge (@CantonCharge) October 16, 2017
— Delaware 87ers (@Sevens) October 16, 2017
— Fort Wayne Mad Ants (@TheMadAnts) October 16, 2017
Game On 🏀 pic.twitter.com/PNGBh9sfB9
— Long Island Nets (@LongIslandNets) October 16, 2017
— Northern AZ Suns (@nazsuns) October 16, 2017
The wait is finally over.
Austin Spurs x Nike is here. pic.twitter.com/B09XWf91l2
— Austin Spurs (@austin_spurs) October 16, 2017
— Wisconsin Herd (@WisconsinHerd) October 16, 2017