NBA G League Teams Unveil New Nike Uniforms
On Monday, NBA G League teams unveiled their new Nike-branded uniforms for the 2017-18 season, which tips off on November 3.
Highlights of the uniforms include:
- The new Nike NBA G League uniforms were created with special attention to enabling agility and range of motion while also paying tribute to the NBA parent teams.
- The most significant design advancements are to the scapula line of the jerseys where Nike designers altered the construction for a vastly improved fit. Additionally, the hemlines on the bottom of the shorts were modified to allow for greater range of motion.
- Visible updates to the uniforms also include:
- The addition of the NBA G League logo on the left chest and back neckline of the jerseys as well as the right hip of the shorts.
- Team-colored neck trim and side inserts that highlight the unique identities of each NBA G League team.
- To further the connection between NBA teams and their NBA G League affiliates, Nike incorporated the following elements:
- Player name and number fonts from the NBA parent teams, with the shorts also featuring the NBA team’s logo on the left side of the shorts – opposite the NBA G League team logo positioned on the right short insert.
- NBA G League replica jerseys go on sale in November on NBAGLeagueStore.com for $70.