NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes may be modified, canceled or postponed by Sponsor at any time in its sole discretion due to pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19).
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The NBA G League 31-Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on May 1, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 31, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes will be divided into thirty-one (31) daily entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”). Each Daily Entry Period will begin at 12:00:00 AM ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET each day throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents (natural persons only) of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or of the legal age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence, whichever is older) as of date of entry (collectively “Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of the NBA G League (“Sponsor”), the NBA G League member teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) and its member teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, advertising/promotion agencies, and any and all other companies/prizing partners associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/territorial, state, and local laws.
3. TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, 1) During the respective Daily Entry Period, purchase or renew a NBA G League season ticket plan for the NBA G League team indicated below in accordance with the instructions provided to receive one (1) entry in the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing; or 2) To enter without purchasing or renewing a NBA G League season ticket plan and receive one (1) entry in the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with G League Entry in the subject line and including your first and last name, address, city, state/province/territory, and zip/postal code in the body of the email. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person and per email address for the entire Sweepstakes Period. You may only use one (1) email address to enter this Sweepstakes. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitations will be void. Any attempt to use multiple names or email accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limits may result in the disqualification by the Sponsor from the Sweepstakes and all associated registrations and/or entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to subvert the registration or entry process will be void.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged or inaccurate, emails, entries, or registrations, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Data processing, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of entries, or registrations, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections; Internet traffic congestion or any technical problem, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to/resulting from Sweepstakes participation; typographical, printing or other errors or omissions in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related ads/materials; human-processing error; electronic equipment, computer hardware or software failures; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries or registrations will be void.
4. Drawings/Prizes: For each Daily Entry Period listed below, the Sponsor or its designated agent will select one (1) potential prize winner in an individual random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period for that drawing (for a total of thirty-one (31) winners). Non-winning Entries from one Daily Entry Period drawing will not carry forward to each subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings. By participating, entrants agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning any drawing will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for the applicable drawing. Limit one (1) prize per person, per household and per e-mail address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. All prize drawings will be conducted on the Winner Selection date outlined below:
5. PRIZE Details: All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Make, model, flavors, sizes, of prizes to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize quantities noted “for a year” are based on approximation of yearly consumption for one person. Prizes to be awarded “as is” and any and all warranties and/or guarantees (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturers’ terms; therefore, winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer(s) for any such warranty(s) and/or guarantee(s), if any. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only. Gift Cards/Codes subject to are subject to the terms and conditions provided on the respective Gift Card/Codes. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, provincial/territorial and local taxes and withholdings, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being provided. All U.S. resident winners will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the Prize for the tax year in which Prize was awarded if applicable. All prizes awarded are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Game Tickets Details: ARV of the game tickets are as of the printing dates of these Official Rules and may vary based on the applicable NBA market. Winner will be required to provide three (3) game choices across two (2) home markets. NBA Game tickets are subject to availability as determined by the NBA. The difference in value as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Costs other than as stated in these Official Rules, including without limitation, travel to and from a game, accommodation, food, or other incidentals, is not included in prize and is each winner’s sole responsibility. Location to be determined by the NBA. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by the NBA. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $7,399.
6. PRIZE AWARDING & NOTIFICATION: Limit one (1) prize per person and per household. No transfers, cash awards, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value, at its sole discretion. Potential Prize winners will be notified by email, telephone, overnight delivery and/or mail (at the discretion of the Sponsor) and may be required to execute and return a Prize Claim form within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification. If an eligible Canadian entrant is selected as a potential winner, he/she will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by telephone at a pre-arranged, mutually convenient time before being declared a winner. If a potential Canadian prize winner cannot be reached by telephone within seventy two (72) hours of the first attempt to administer skill-testing question, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential winner selected for the prize at issue.
If a potential Winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to correctly answer any skill-testing question; fails to return the required documents within the specified time period, if prize notification is returned as undeliverable; if a potential Winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever; or if a potential Winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once the official paperwork is received within the specified time period, verified, and receives final approval by Sweepstakes Entities, then and only then will a potential Winner become an actual Winner. Daily Prizes will be fulfilled six (6) to eight (8) weeks after a potential Winner has been selected and verified. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
7. General: Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winners, by accepting a prize, consent to the use of their name, city and state/province/territory of residence and photograph and/or likeness for advertising, trade, promotional and other purposes by Sponsor and its designees (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors and winning entrants hereby disclaim and waive any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under control of Sponsor or its licensors, and Winners hereby waive any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of Winner’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law.
All entrants agree, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability, loss, injury or damage to Entrants or any other person or entity, including personal injury or death to Entrants or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void registrations and/or entries of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect registrations or Sweepstakes entries and/or to cancel this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor and, in the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, at its discretion, randomly select the potential Winners for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible, non-suspect Sweepstakes entries received for the drawing(s) at issue prior to event requiring such action. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a entrant, Sweepstakes entries will be deemed to be made by the entrant whose name is on the registration form, regardless of whether he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Sweepstakes entry. CAUTION: Any attempt to damage the Web Site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held in New York County, New York; (2) the US Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York, USA without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s law.
11. Winners’ Names: For the names of the winners, send an email to: email@example.com, with Winners List Request in the subject line. Requests must be received by 6/6/22.
12. Sponsor: NBA G League, 645 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10022.